Hey there, Mocs!
Worried about the upcoming holiday season? Don’t fret. I’ve got my top ten holiday tips for you.
- Put a tree inside your house. I know trees typically stay outdoors, but this is a special occasion. Bring your trees inside. If you’re feeling zesty, put some lights on it, or maybe some hanging balls.
- Become a jingle bell. Be very round and make a “jingle” sound each time you move.
- If you have a dog, put a red pom-pom on its nose and refer to him as “Rudolph.”
- To help you get into the holiday spirit, call every snack a “Christmas cookie.” Eating a hamburger? Nope, it’s a Christmas cookie! Salad? No sir, a Christmas cookie. You get the idea.
- Tell Santa Claus what you’d like for Christmas. He can usually be found ringing a bell outside of your grocery store.
- If you’re invited to a “Tacky Christmas Sweater Party,” head to your local Target to find a trendy and clever sweater. Be warned: you will most likely have the same sweater as six other people at the party.
- Looking for a gift to bring to a white elephant gift exchange? Think practically. Toothpaste, floss, and deodorant make exciting and functional gifts.
- Sing “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey to yourself in the mirror every morning in order promote holiday self-care.
- Make a snowman! No snow? Swing by Chick-fil-A to get that good ice and make a little frostyboy.
- At 11:59 on December 31, prepare to say “Happy New Year” the following minute. WARNING: there may be: fireworks, confetti, shouting, kissing, and a dropping ball.